- Act as a liaison with regulatory agencies for getting licenses for cosmetics and nutraceuticals products.
- Preparing documents like CTO, dossiers, etc. for submission in regulatory authority.
- Export documentations and client handling.
- Preparing documents for taking manufacturing license for both cosmetics and nutraceuticals products.
- Providing expertise and regulatory intelligence in translation regulatory requirements into practical workable plants
Required Experience and Qualifications:
Experience: 1-2 years in regulatory affairs
Looking for B.Pharm or M.Pharm with experience in regulatory affairs.